FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
For customer service issues or any other questions, please contact our customer service departments at: (888) 284-9580.
- What are the requirements for approval?
- Why installment loans may be better and more flexible?
- What if you have poor credit?
- How soon can you receive your loan?
- What documents do we require you to provide?
- When will you hear from us?
- How do you receive the loan, and how do you repay the loan?
- What amount of money will be withdrawn from your account?
- What is an A.P.R.?
- How is your loan amount determined?
- Is your personal information confidential and secure?
- How is your due date determined?
- What happens if you don't have enough funds to pay a schedule payment?
- Can you extend your loan?
- Can you pay your loan back early?
- What about loan requests on Friday or the weekends?
- Who can you contact if you have a complaint?
- In which states are we authorized to provide you a loan?
- Do you provide loans to military personnel?
What are the requirements for approval?
No documents are mandatory for approval, however the requirements for your loan may vary. Typically you will be requested to provide documentation regarding:
- Checking or Savings account with Direct Deposit
- Current job for at least 3 months
- Valid state ID or driverâ€™s license
- Net income of $250 a week
Why installment loans may be better and more flexible?
You can make regular payments for a period of time, or you can payoff at any time without a penalty. Also, you are charged fees and interest only for the amount of time until you payoff your loan. Once you payoff, you will not pay any future installment payment.
What if you have poor credit?
No problem! Unlike many other financial institutions or credit unions, we do not require that you have good credit or, for that matter, any credit history at all. If you have any questions about qualifying, please contact us.
How soon can you receive your loan?
We can approve your loan application in a matter of minutes after you send us the applicable documents, if required. We can deposit funds into your account, which are normally available to you by the next business day, as long as you are approved by 5pm CST.
What documents do we require you to provide?
- Generally, no documents are required; although requirements may vary
- 2 most recent pay stubs
- Most recent checking account statement
- Verification of current address (i.e. copy of utility or phone bill)
- Valid driverâ€™s license or state identification
When will you hear from us?
You will be contacted by either email or phone, typically within 1 hour of applying, about the status of your loan during normal business hours, Monday-Friday (10am-6pm CST). For applications submitted after normal business hours, we will contact you the next business day.
How do you receive the loan, and how do you repay the loan?
When you apply for a loan, you may authorize us to directly deposit the approved amount to your account. You may also authorize us to directly withdraw from your account your scheduled payments. You can make payments using a debit card, money order or other lender approved method.
What amount of money will be withdrawn from your account?
We follow the NACHA rules and regulations that regulate the electronic payment industry. If you authorized electronic payments, the amount we withdraw from your account will be the amount set forth on your payment schedule.
What is an A.P.R.?
Annual Percentage Rate or APR is defined as the cost of credit that customers pay, expressed as an annual percentage. According to the federal Truth in Lending Act, every consumer loan agreement must disclose the APR in large bold type. The annual percentage rate is the finance charge the borrower actually pays, including loan interest, points, and origination fees.
How is your loan amount determined?
State law may regulate the maximum advance amount available to our customers. Although there are other factors, you qualify for a particular cash advance amount based on your current net income.
Is your personal information confidential and secure?
How is your due date determined?
Your due date will be set forth on your Agreement and may be determined based on your payroll date.
What happens if you don't have enough funds to make a schedule payment?
You must contact us immediately! You will be responsible for any NSF fees and late fees from debits that are returned. We encourage you to pay some money towards reducing your principal balance. If you do pay extra towards your principal, you will reduce the amount of interest and fees you would otherwise pay.
Can you extend your loan?
Yes! You can payoff your loan at any time. We do not charge any pre-payment penalties. You can contact us to let us know that you want us to debit your account earlier than your due date. You may be entitled to a refund or discount of the fees, depending on the date of your payment. If you do decide to payoff early, the amount of money you pay in interest will be adjusted so you are only charged for the days your loan is outstanding.
Can you pay your loan back early?
All Friday loan requests after 5pm will be funded on Monday. All weekend requests will be treated as Monday requests.
What about loan requests on Friday or the weekends?
All Friday loan requests after 5pm CST will be funded on Monday or the next business day after your loan is approved. All weekend requests will be treated as Monday requests.
Who can contact if you have a complaint?
Please contact us at (888) 284-9580, and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns. If a problem cannot be resolved by contacting us, and the nature of the complaint is something other than a high rate of interest and/or fees, lack of funds, or ability pay the loan, you may contact the Online Lenders Alliance National Consumer hotline at 866-299-7585. The Online Lenders Allianceâ€™s Consumer Hotline is dedicated to answering questions, providing useful information, and resolving disputes. If the issue still has not been resolved by the lender or OLAâ€™s hotline, you may contact the Illinois Department of Financial Institutions at 1-888-473-4858.
In which state are we authorized to provide loans?
Illinois. Although through a network of other lenders, you may be referred to another lender in another state if you are not a resident of Illinois.
Do you provide loans to military personnel?
Not at this time.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLOSURES
- An advance of money obtained through this site is not intended to meet long-term financial needs. A short-term loan should only be used to meet immediate short-term cash needs. Refinancing the loan rather than paying the debt in full when due will require the payment of additional charges.
- Loans obtained from the Companies affiliated with this website are for short term financial needs only and not intended as a long-term financial solution. A short term loan such as an installment loan, line of credit, cash advance, credit plan agreement, or cash advance are short-term loans given to the borrower for a short period of time. Borrowers with debt and credit difficulties should seek out professional financial advice.
- The Website does not constitute an offer or solicitation to offer a loan.
- You are under no obligation to apply for credit or accept the terms of any loan and you will not be charged any fees unless you accept and sign a loan or credit plan on the terms set forth in the Agreement.
- The rates and terms will vary by individual and by state for each loan or cash advance and may NOT be available in some states.
- Due to state and verification requirements, not all applicants for online loans may be eligible for instant approval by the Companies affiliated with this website. You may be required to submit additional documentation.
- We do not perform traditional credit checks as part of our credit transaction approval process, but do verify applicant information via national databases including, but not limited to, Tele-Track and CL Verify. If you have defaulted on past transactions, you may be declined for a cash advance from this lender.
- The locations and Companies referred to on this Website may included several different Companies and entities, and not all locations and companies are affiliated with Direct Lenders.
- Interest, post maturity interest, NSF fees, and late fees may result from non-payment. Your financial institution may also charge you additional fees for insufficient funds.
- The Company complies with applicable collection laws. In some states, customers may obtain a payment plan. The Company will contact you using one or more authorized communication methods.
- There may be fees associated with renewals or extension of your loan depending on your state and type of loan. Your loan will not renew automatically. If applicable in your state, a renewal depends on the Company's underwriting criteria.
- Funds are available into your account generally the next business day after your application is approved (not pre-approved).
- A "pre-approval" does not mean that you will receive a loan. For final approval, you must meet certain criteria and verifications.
- Company Refund Policy. If there is an error regarding a withdrawal from your account Direct Lenders will review and refund within five (5) business days. If written notice is received regarding an error, Direct Lenders will review and respond within 30 days. Please note that Direct Lenders reserves the right to offset any refund against any payments due on your account.