TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Notice to All Customers and potential Customers
- Short Term loans should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with-credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before condisering cash advances.
- Please read and understand the terms of the Loan Agreement before signing.
- Services or products displayed may or may not be available in your particular state.
Cash loans are cash advances designed to meet your emergency financial needs. Cash loans are also perfect for those times when you need a little extra cash for unexpected bills or special occasions. The term of the loan will vary by state and individual.
- Age Restriction and Acknowledgement. BY USING, ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON WEBSITE, YOU, THE USER ARE REPRESENTING THAT YOU ARE EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD OR OLDER ALL USERS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS
- this new sentence
- Accounts. If we extend credit to a consumer, we will consider the bank account information provided by the consumer as eligible for us to process payments against. In addition, as part of the information gathering process at the time of application, additional bank accounts may be detected under the ownership of the consumer. These additional accounts may be considered to be part of the application process.
- Intellectual Property. This Site, the content, any materials downloaded, and any and all intellectual property pertaining to or contained on the Site (including but not limited to copyrights, patents, database rights, graphics, content, designs, text, logos, trade dress, trademarks, service marks, and service marks) are owned by Direct Lenders or third parties and all right, title and interest therein shall remain the property of Direct Lenders and/or such third parties (collectively, the “Content”). All Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. You are authorized solely to view and retain a copy of the pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may also view and make copies of relevant documents, pages, images or other materials on this Site for the purpose of transacting business with Direct Lenders You agree that you will not duplicate, publish, modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer of, post on the World Wide Web, or in any way distribute or exploit the Site, or any portion of the Site for any public or commercial use without the express written consent of Direct Lenders Additionally, you agree that you will not (i) remove or alter any author, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend displayed on the Site (or printed pages produced from the Site); and (ii) make any other modifications to any documents obtained from the Site other than in connection with completing information required to transact business with Direct Lenders
- Site Security. As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that you will not, and you will not take any action intended to: (i) access data that is not intended for you; (ii) invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any Direct Lenders customer or user of this Site; (iii) test or determine the vulnerability of this Site or the Direct Lenders network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iv) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network or otherwise attempt to disrupt our business, including, without limitation, via means of uploading a virus, worm or Trojan horse to this Site, overloading, “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” or (v) send unsolicited mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Logos, trademarks, images, etc. are the property of Direct Lenders unless otherwise noted and may not be copied, used, linked, disseminated, etc. without Direct Lenders‘s prior express written approval. Requests for approval should be directed to email@example.com
- Disclaimers. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY COMMUNICATION THAT YOU OR ANY USER MAY HAVE WITH ANY OTHER USER OR PERSONS OR ENTITY REFERENCING SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITES CONTENT, THE USER CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (i PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER USER OR PERSONS OR ENTITIES REFERENCING SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, (ii) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE COMPANY, (iii) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE COMPANY‘S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (iv) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (v) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT (vi) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE COMPANY WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, NEITHER Direct Lenders, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS OF EACH, SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH YOU, Direct Lenders MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SITE, OR ITS CONTENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS SITE. In the event that the jurisdiction or state does not permit a limitation of liability as set forth above, then this limitation may not be applicable.
- Indemnity. By using the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Direct Lenders from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) that Direct Lenders may become obligated to pay arising or resulting from your use of this Site, the Content, or your breach of these Terms and Condition of Use.
- Click Links. This Site may contain links to sites maintained by third parties. Direct Lenders is not responsible for the content, terms and conditions or privacy policies of those sites. Any such links should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation of those sites or of any product or service offered on those sites or of any party that is associated with those sites. Please note that other web sites and web pages linked to this Site may be governed by separate terms and conditions, including privacy policies. Please refer to the applicable terms and conditions of those web sites and web pages when visiting them.
- Persons under 18. This Site should not be accessed by persons under the age of 18
This Site and its Content are directed to persons residing in the United States. You may not use or export or
re–export any portion of this Site or its Content in violation of any applicable laws or regulations,
including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
Copyright © 2016 Direct Lenders All rights reserved.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLOSURES
- An advance of money obtained through this site is not intended to meet long-term financial needs. A short-term loan should only be used to meet immediate short-term cash needs. Refinancing the loan rather than paying the debt in full when due will require the payment of additional charges.
- Loans obtained from the Companies affiliated with this website are for short term financial needs only and not intended as a long-term financial solution. A short term loan such as an installment loan, line of credit, cash advance, credit plan agreement, or cash advance are short-term loans given to the borrower for a short period of time. Borrowers with debt and credit difficulties should seek out professional financial advice.
- The Website does not constitute an offer or solicitation to offer a loan.
- You are under no obligation to apply for credit or accept the terms of any loan and you will not be charged any fees unless you accept and sign a loan or credit plan on the terms set forth in the Agreement.
- The rates and terms will vary by individual and by state for each loan or cash advance and may NOT be available in some states.
- Due to state and verification requirements, not all applicants for online loans may be eligible for instant approval by the Companies affiliated with this website. You may be required to submit additional documentation.
- We do not perform traditional credit checks as part of our credit transaction approval process, but do verify applicant information via national databases including, but not limited to, Tele-Track and CL Verify. If you have defaulted on past transactions, you may be declined for a cash advance from this lender.
- The locations and Companies referred to on this Website may included several different Companies and entities, and not all locations and companies are affiliated with Direct Lenders.
- Interest, post maturity interest, NSF fees, and late fees may result from non-payment. Your financial institution may also charge you additional fees for insufficient funds.
- The Company complies with applicable collection laws. In some states, customers may obtain a payment plan. The Company will contact you using one or more authorized communication methods.
- There may be fees associated with renewals or extension of your loan depending on your state and type of loan. Your loan will not renew automatically. If applicable in your state, a renewal depends on the Company's underwriting criteria.
- Funds are available into your account generally the next business day after your application is approved (not pre-approved).
- A "pre-approval" does not mean that you will receive a loan. For final approval, you must meet certain criteria and verifications.
- Company Refund Policy. If there is an error regarding a withdrawal from your account Direct Lenders will review and refund within five (5) business days. If written notice is received regarding an error, Direct Lenders will review and respond within 30 days. Please note that Direct Lenders reserves the right to offset any refund against any payments due on your account.